Wine Cabinet FAQ&Troubleshooting
1.wine cooler is not cooling, what should I do？
1. Empty the wine cabinet and open the door
2. Keep downtime for more than 4 hours. heat up the refrigerator
3. Then reboot and try again
4. If it still does not work, the compressor may be broken, please contact us for replacement
2.There is condensation on the glass door, what should I do？
1. Please check whether the door is opened too frequently or opened for too long.
2.Please check whether the temperature setting value when the ice bar is running is adjusted very low.
3.Please check whether the ambient temperature is high and the humidity is high. In the season of high ambient temperature and high humidity, this phenomenon is easy to occur, please turn on the dew switch.
3.The wine cabinet is too noisy, what should i do ?
1. Please keep the wine cooler in a stable place. Noise will be generated when it is not placed smoothly.
2.Please keep the exterior of the wine cabinet free from contact with other objects or walls.
What is the fault of the wine cooler not cooling
1. Improper adjustment of the expansion valve and liquid outlet valve of the freezer, excessive refrigerant in the system, air in the refrigeration system, poor sealing of valve plate components, wear of compressor cylinder liner piston, etc.
2. The high-pressure output buffer tube in the compressor is broken, or the screw fixing the tube is loose, resulting in no exhaust from the high-pressure tube and no suction from the low-pressure tube, so although the compressor is running, it does not refrigerate.
3. The refrigeration system leaks, all the refrigerant runs out, and although the compressor is running, there is no refrigerant to evaporate and absorb heat in the system, so the temperature in the refrigerator does not drop.
4. The capillary is blocked, and the refrigerant cannot enter the evaporator to evaporate and absorb heat, so the temperature in the refrigerator does not drop.
5. Due to improper welding or improper use of the wine cooler, there are leakage points in the refrigeration system, and the refrigerator refrigerant in the refrigeration system will leak out for a certain period of time, and it will not be refrigerated.
6. Check whether the gear of the wine cooler is correct. Different gears will affect the power consumption and temperature of the wine cooler.
If there is no refrigeration caused by product quality problems,Please contact our staff in time to ask for solution.