Control Knob: If you need to use the fire pit, just flip the switch and light the flame. You can turn the knob to adjust the flame. The operation is very simple. Tempered Glass Wind: A glass cover was placed around the flame. The glass cover will block the wind and prevent the flames from being blown out. The glass cover can also prevent the flames from shaking and scald people, ensuring the safety of users. Adjustable Foot Pads: The four feet of the table are equipped with an adjustable foot pad, you can adjust the foot pad if the fire pit is not placed smoothly.
- Multi-function: 43 inch square fire pit can be used for outdoor parties in the fall and winter. Fire pit can be used as fire pit, bonfire pit. Suit for heating in the garden yard, having bonfires and entertaining guests. If you don’t need to use it, just cover the lid then you can use it as an outdoor table.
- Large heating area: Heating area of this gas table can reach up to 50,000BTU. Everyone around the table will feel warm. The table is large enough to hold drinks and food, and the food can be placed on it to keep it warm, so it doesn't get cold too quickly then affect the taste of the food. Everyone can talk freely, and there's no need to hold something all the time.
- Atmosphere maker: On winter nights, families sit around the bonfire and the dancing flames warm the night. Friends who haven't seen each other for a long time while chatting about their heart and recent situation. The warm flame brings everyone together and brings them closer to each other.
- Simple assembly and operation: Each of our products will be tested for safety before leaving the factory. The Fire Pit table contains a number of pre-installed parts, each part has a code number, and can be installed in just a few steps. Use the electronic igniter button or match to burn the light. Easily adjust the flame to the desired height with the burner control knob.
- Safety: The glass cover around the flame can block the wind and prevent the flame from being blown out. When the party is over, remember to turn off the gas and cover the lid. Remember always put out the fire before storing it indoors. Please feel free to use it.